Get My 28-Day Meal Prep Guide!
For just $49, Put your nutrition on autopilot!
- You don’t have to think about what to cook
- You don’t have to worry about the nutrition facts
- You don’t have to spend all of your time in the kitchen
“I felt good about my food, I felt better about my body image, and I felt confident in the choices I was making.” – Sara B.
Put Your Nutrition on Autopilot
As a personal trainer, small business owner, and mom…
I know what it’s like to scramble for time.
But as someone who’s lost 50 pounds and kept it off for over a decade, I also know how important it is to have your nutrition on point, even during life’s ups and downs.
Meal prep is a hugely important strategy that I use both in my life and in my client coaching to meet these needs. Batch cooking saves time and makes it easy to stick with your healthy eating goals
I created the 28-Day Meal Prep Guide to cut out all the guesswork.
No more wading through food blog life stories. No more sad veggies rotting in the crisper. No more reaching for GrubHub because you’re hungry and there’s no real food in your house. No more feeling bad about your food choices week after week and promising to start over again on Monday.
My 28-Day Meal Prep Guide includes:
- 4 weeks of delicious, healthy recipes
- All the nutrition facts, pre-loaded into MyFitnessPal!
- A suggested cooking schedule to take the guesswork out of prep
- Printable weekly grocery shopping lists so that you don’t waste even a minute at the store
- A guide to snacks with suggestions for specific brands
Here’s what other women are saying:
This takes a lot of the guesswork out of figuring out healthful and simple meals! This plan provides a lot of variety while keeping health goals front and center.” – Sacha P.
This meal plan is a great way to simplify eating healthy. The recipes were easy to follow and did not require too many steps or ingredients. I did not feel hungry and was able to enjoy a variety of foods… It felt good, know that I was making healthy choices for my body, experimenting with foods I don’t usually prepare, and setting a positive example for my children.” – Cherie S.
I loved the simplicity of the recipes with a variety of flavors.” – Heather E.