This page is an organic, growing list of product recommendations that I use myself (and love!).
Please note that these product recommendations are affiliate links, but I don’t endorse any product that I don’t genuinely use myself, and some of these… I’m obsessed with!
Exercise Equipment Product Recommendations
- Resistance bands and sliders set
- 5-lb Dumbbells (pair)
- 10-lb Dumbbells (pair)
- 15-lb Dumbbells (pair)
- 25-lb or 35-lb Kettlebell (buy one, or pairs)
- Pull-up bar for doorway
- Swiss ball
- TRX system
- Power rack (I don’t have room for this, but one of my clients uses it with this barbell set and loves it)
Nutrition and Food Product Recommendations
- Naked Nutrition Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- Designer Whey Gourmet Chocolate
- Vega Original Protein – Creamy Chocolate
- Anthony’s Premium Pea Protein
Roasted Bean Snacks
I am obsessed with roasted bean snacks.
- Bada Bean Bada Boom (favorite flavors are Wasabi and Sweet Sriracha, but you can also try a sample box)
- Seapoint Farms Edamame
- Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas
Ready-to-Eat Foods (Pouches)
I love regular coffee, but I don’t drink caffeine regularly. Instead, I drink cacao daily, and this is the brand I use:
Finally, one of the few supplements that I recommend is creatine – especially for women over 35, and even more so if you don’t eat a lot of animal products. Creatine is extremely well-researched and safe, and no, it doesn’t cause weight gain. It helps with muscle energy and recovery to support your workouts, and promotes lean muscle growth when used daily. I recommend the Nutricost brand.