This page is an organic, growing list of product recommendations that I use myself (and love!).
Please note that these product recommendations are affiliate links, but I don’t endorse any product that I don’t genuinely use myself, and some of these… I’m obsessed with!
Exercise Equipment Product Recommendations
- Resistance bands and sliders set
- 5-lb Dumbbells (pair)
- 10-lb Dumbbells (pair)
- 15-lb Dumbbells (buy two, not in a pair)
- 25-lb or 35-lb Kettlebell (buy one, or pairs)
- Pull-up bar for doorway
- Swiss ball
- TRX system
- Power rack (I don’t have room for this, but one of my clients uses it with this barbell set and loves it)
Nutrition and Food Product Recommendations
Protein Powders and Shakes
- Naked Nutrition Grass-Fed Whey Protein
- Designer Whey Gourmet Chocolate
- Vega Original Protein – Creamy Chocolate
- Anthony’s Premium Pea Protein
- Core Power Pre-Made Protein Shakes (non-perishable, diary-based)
- Evolve Pre-Made Protein Shakes (non-perishable, vegan)
Roasted Bean Snacks
I am obsessed with roasted bean snacks.
- Bada Bean Bada Boom (favorite flavors are Wasabi and Sweet Sriracha, but you can also try a sample box)
- Seapoint Farms Edamame
- Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas
Ready-to-Eat Foods (Pouches)
I love regular coffee, but I don’t drink caffeine regularly. Instead, I drink cacao daily, and this is the brand I use:
Finally, one of the few supplements that I recommend is creatine – especially for women over 35, and even more so if you don’t eat a lot of animal products. Creatine is extremely well-researched and safe, and no, it doesn’t cause weight gain. It helps with muscle energy and recovery to support your workouts, and promotes lean muscle growth when used daily. I recommend the Nutricost brand.