6-Week Holiday Fitness Challenge
I NEVER do this! I am running a limited time group challenge in 2022, and the deadline to sign up is Thursday, November 10, by 6 PM EST!
Look – you know and I know that you won’t skip holiday favorites or nail every single workout. But if you have goals to get a little leaner, a little fitter, a little stronger this year… it’s possible. You don’t have to “give up” until January.
Starting November 14, this hybrid one-on-one and group coaching program includes:
- TONS of exercise options (ranging from 10-60 minutes)
- Weekly contests and prizes
- Overall winners (participation, fat loss, and fitness)
- A group forum
- Nutrition coaching, but no special, super-strict diet!
Plus, I’ll be joining in! It will be a lot of fun to do it together!
The early bird sign-ups last week mean that there is only one option left for calls:
What is the “Challenge” Part of It?
I hardly ever do this!
This is a fun contest designed to keep you motivated during the holiday season. There’s no special diet telling you that you have to skip favorite holiday treats. Instead, there will be…
- Weekly prizes for particular goals (changes each week)
- Overall prizes for…
- Most points accrued over the six weeks (earned through participation via workouts, etc.)
- Most significant change in body composition (determined by weight, measurements, and percentage of fat lost)
- Most improvement on a particular exercise (based on starting point)
You do not have to compete for the prizes if you don’t want to, particularly if you don’t want to keep track of your weight and measurements. You can also compete for one prize (or two), but not others. This part of the program is completely optional, and just for extra fun!
Where, When, and How
Step 1: Sign up by Thursday, November 10 at 6 PM EST
Step 2: The challenge TRULY starts the next Monday, November 14 – this is when you will get access to the workouts and more
Step 3: Log your workouts using my app (I have designed workouts for home or gym, 10-60 minutes long)
Step 4: Each week, participate in a habit-based contest, the winner of which will receive a goodie box in the mail
Step 5: The week of December 19th, the overall winners will be determined!